We want your pets as healthy as you!
We offer a great assortment of animal products for your loving, best friends.
What happens to your pet biologically?
Just like humans, furry little animals have an endocannabinoid system allowing cannabinoids to react with their bodies naturally. This system helps animals maintain balance in their bodies and keep it in a healthy state.
No Danger Of Overdosing!
What Health Problems Can CBD Assist in Relieving?
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress: CBD compounds work to induce a calming effect. This includes separation anxiety.
- Pain Relief
- Reduces Aggressive Behavior: CBD helps animals stay calm and not get triggered by certain situations.
- Reducing Seizures and Epilepsy: CBD can reduce the duration of seizures because it is a known anticonvulsant. It can also decrease the amount of episodes.
- Prevent Arthritis: CBD is an anti-inflammatory which helps reduce swelling in joints
- Better Appetite: CBD increases appetite without any psychoactive effects. It also is an antiemetic which helps with vomiting and nausea.
- Gastrointestinal Relief: Helps relieve gas, bloating and diarrhea
- Increases Muscle Repair after strenuous exercise
- Improves Circulation
- Promotes Bone Growth
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- Combats Degenerative Diseases like Aymotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease and Aging
- Increases Cognitive Behavior
- Cardiovascular Health: Controls hypertension and related heart problems, such as effects having positive effects on blood vessels, arteries and blood pressure.
- Fights Cancer: Some have reported that CBD fights the growth of tumors and improves positive cells. It also helps alleviate many of the symptoms of cancer.
Very Rarely do Animals Suffer from Any Type of Side Effects, but it is possible:
- Excessive Itching